Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ending the Year by Sharing Something Good

I want to share something good. This is a posting I added to a wonderful healthy, organic blog. In your spare time, if you desire to make any changes and/or keep up to date on "healthy" information, check out this blog.
...As we approach 2010, I am in a personal quest and business quest to be healthy and only pass healthy product on to my clients...I am a chef. I stumbled upon the blog posting re: mono/di-glycerides while doing research on the subject. What I found in the contents was important information to me personally. I found out that because I gave up synthetic sweeteners, the tingling in my fingers is gone. I thought it was because I was working far too much. (You know how small business means much more work for the owners to keep costs down and keeps business flowing if the economy gets bad.) So I want to reinforce the beauty of your blog. Thank you for doing what you do. We out there do appreciate your work and support your cause and products. You will find me shopping from your site soon!
I'm Organic Blog
Happy 2010 and may the earth change for the good,
Diane Botica